The United States of America's
Police & Government Auctions
Over 3,200 LIVE
and ONLINE Auctions!
THE NATIONS LARGEST ONLINE RESOURCE OF:
- Confiscated, government seized property by the POLICE, DEA,
FBI, ATF, IRS, U.S. COAST GUARD, U.S. CUSTOMS, other GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
and many more...
- Vehicles from $25.00 and up (red tagged
- abandoned); thousands of cars, boats, vessels, jet ski's, motorcycles,
motor homes, ATV's, aircraft, farm equipment, etc...
- Computer equipment, electronics, jewelry, fine clothing, antiques,
furniture, appliances, tools, building materials, and much - much more...
- DIRECT INSTANT ACCESS TO MOST EVERY POLICE AGENCY
THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES including state law
enforcement agencies and resources, county sheriff and county police agencies,
city police, university police, college police, and other Law Enforcement
agencies for Upcoming auction EVENTS IN YOUR AREA
including the Date, Time and a brief or full list of items WHEN AVAILABLE!
Even "Early Bird" preview times...
- Unclaimed money and unclaimed property from most every state
in the Union...
- Airline and airport auctions including lost & unclaimed Luggage,
Bid for a wide range of tickets, rooms, vacations and more all On-Line...
- Over 25,000+ foreclosures including, HUD's, VA's, FMA's... Updated
- Hundreds and Thousands of FSBO, Conventional, and REO Listings...
- Real estate Blowout bargains on homes for sale BOTH local and nationwide...
- Thousands of private auctions and Special Events Happening Every Week...
- Bankruptcies, tax loans, tax deeds, pre-foreclosures and more...
- INSTANT ON-LINE ACCESS
within minutes to these and more Updated Daily/ Weekly as new information
- Canada Auction's too...
Scroll down for an "ADDITIONAL LIST" of what
you get i.e. government auctions, non-government auctions, absolute auctions,
foreclosures, hot item listings, and FREE BONUSES
including valuable information topics, How To's and what "YOU" need to
know about auctions and more!
YOU'LL ALSO GET THE LATEST INFORMATION ON THE
FOLLOWING OTHER IMPORTANT HOT-SPOTS:
- Auction tips
- Government seized property and foreclosures
- Bank foreclosures
- Pre-foreclosure search
- Absolute auctions: No Minimum Bids!!!
- Miscellaneous auctions
- FREE appraisal guides for vehicles (also - information appraisal guides
on consumer goods and boats appraisal guides too)
- Cheap credit reports services (the 3 major agencies)
- Calculators, rates, mapping, financing/insurance
- City - to - city comparisons (moving? check this out)
- Group discussion sites (gain knowledge & voice your opinions or experiences)
- Government laws (present, changed and new laws)
- Tax & other forms (most every form imaginable)
- Additional Interests: Incredible, Fascinating and Interesting Facts!
- FREE “How to buy at auction”: Information YOU need to know
- FREE “A guide to realestate auctions”: From the National
Association of Realtors.
- FREE “Foreclosure investing 101”: People treating this business
seriously invest a lot of time and energy into finding and following properties.
- FREE “Questions & Answers”: Frequently asked questions
you’ll want the answer to.
- FREE “The tools for foreclosure investing”: There are five
basic tools that are required for successful foreclosure investing.
- FREE “How to determine property values”: Property fair market
value is mostly determined by recent sale prices of similar properties in
the same area.
- FREE “How to rehab a home”: Now - You've got a house! Now
the question is "What to do with it"?
CHECK OUT ALL OF THE MEMBERS ADVANTAGES
We are continuously adding new and exciting additions so you get the latest
CUTTING EDGE AUCTION INFORMATION available today - ONLY WITH
Change your life and
Subscribe to our Newsletter for more information:
Featured in these & more:
We cover auctions in all States!
Check if your state is listed below:
Learn more about Police and Government Auctions.
Click here for the FAQs, or go straight to the Join page.
The BBB works to facilitate communication between the company and the consumer, to help both sides come to a satisfactory resolution to the complaint. In many cases, dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration, may be available to help resolve the dispute.